Installation, Staining, Repair
Wood is the most versatile fence material and can be installed in a variety of ways based on your needs. Most commonly we use Western Red Cedar at 6 or 8 feet with steel posts. This provides the longest fence life and resistance to bugs and rot.
Wood fences can also be adorned with solar lights, decorative trim, and other custom design elements at less cost vs other materials.
- 6 Feet
- 8 Feet
- Metal (Standard)
- Pressure Treated
Looking for something else? Ask us!
- Western Red Cedar
- Treated Pine
- Board on Board (Overlap)
- Side by Side
- Vertical (Standard)
one step closer to
your free estimate
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within one business day. In a hurry? No problem, give us a call during business hours for immediate assistance
our fencetastic promise
Warranty on Workmanship
Any flaws in the installation will be corrected by us within the warranty period. Read more about our warranty terms here.
Always online to help
No waiting on hold, our phone lines are always open during business hours, guaranteed. We also respond to chat messages on Facebook, Google, or on our website, typically within minutes!
Efficiency is our game, which means we get to pass on those savings to our customers. Nobody else provides a better value!
If you don’t know where to start, give us a call or submit your information using the form above for a free consultation.
How long does a wood fence last?
- Western Red Cedar fences that are properly installed will typically last about 30-40 years if they are properly maintained. Environmental factors as well as stain frequency can affect longevity of the wood, and is not guaranteed.
- Treated Pine will typically last up to 15 years and requires more upkeep to extend life due to being less durable and more prone to warping. Environmental factors as well as stain frequency can affect longevity of the wood, and is not guaranteed.
What kind of posts do you use?
Steel posts set in concrete are preferred due to greater structural integrity and resistance to rot. Although we do offer treated wood posts, steel posts are the smarter choice in the long run and will easily outlast the fence! We don’t skimp out on concrete either. All posts are set according to code.
What about my old fence?
Our team will take care of removal and disposal of your old fence.
How soon can you start?
Scheduling depends on current workload, size of job, and the season. Generally we should be able to get you scheduled within a few weeks. For urgent jobs please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Durable and long lasting (30+ years)
- Aesthetically superior
- Requires less frequent staining
- Better resistance to rot
- Less prone to warping, twisting, splitting
- Less expensive than cedar
- Lasts up to 10 – 15 years
- Requires more frequent staining
- Knots more apparent
- Less appealing aesthetically