You’re in good hands
We stand behind our work. Give us a call any time if you have concerns or questions about work that’s been completed, and we will do what we can to make it right.
What is covered
- Fencetastic warrants that the installations are reasonably free of defects and within customary tolerances of construction industry. Customary tolerances means tolerances common and expected in the construction industry and guaranteed to be performed by a skillful and professional contractor. This also covers work done by subcontractors that may be hired by Fencetastic
- Fencetastic further warrants and guarantees that the work reasonably conforms to the requirements of the contract documents, drawings, plans, and specifications. If any defects are found, contractor shall repair or replace any of the alleged defective work at its cost. The work to be corrected will be the particular part or area that is defective. Contractor shall start corrective work within a reasonable time after written notice from the owner. Contractor shall have the option of repairing or replacing, at its discretion.
Term of Warranty – 10 Years
- The warranty, as well as the statute of limitations for any claim of damages for defective work or materials, is ten years from substantial completion of the work.
- Automatic gates have a 90 day workmanship warranty. Gate materials and parts are covered by respective manufacturer warranties alone.
- The warranty applies to the original owner and may be transferred to any subsequent owner within the initial ten year period after substantial completion.
For more information please contact an associate